Commerce Note Year 10 (1 Viewer)

Y...

HSC
Hi, can anyone help help and give me there commerce note? i am in year 10 and have the commerce book: Commerce.dot.com
and the people who write the book are: Grant Kleeman and etc.

does anyone know what kind of questions will be in my yearly commerce examination:
topics covered are:
promoting and selling
and law in action

thanks
anything is much appreciated

speedofsound

HSC
It's my understanding that each school covers the topics in the syllabus in a different order to one another. Like, some people may have done law this year, others would have done it last year. So, the topics included in every school's yearly examination is gonna be different.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Have you been told the strucutre of the exam? for e.g. Is multiple choice, short answer, stimulus and extended response?

TBK11

HSC
Every School is Diffrent i can tell you mine
For our Yearly Exam we are doing

Running a business
Promoting and selling
Our Economy
E-Commerce

Those are the 4 we will be doin on Thursday for our test just basically what we have done in our books will be in the test. So someone's notes may not relatively help you cause each school may/may not have the same content covered

swathard

HSC
yeah, again there is a difference in the content covered in Year 10 - my school covers different topics..

I know my school does not do promoting and selling as one of the core topics, and we did e-commerce and running a business last year.

This year, the topics we have done are Employment Issues (half-yearly exam) and then for our yearly exam, we have Law in Action and Political Involvement.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
I doubt anyone on here would actually know what type of questions will be in your exam. Ask your commerce teacher, he/she will definitely know :).

If your commerce exam is first day back of term, go through your exercise book and look over what you focused on most in class, as that will more than likely be in your exam paper.

TBK11

HSC
If by any chance your Commerce Exam is first day back best thing to do is Email your teacher. We have this Student Portal at our school and can email any teacher for our school its a Guarnetee that they will reply within 48hrs of any email.

Thats an option i don't know if this works in your school but that 1 way to do it

Y...

HSC
rolror88 said:
Have you been told the strucutre of the exam? for e.g. Is multiple choice, short answer, stimulus and extended response?
well the type of question will be Short and longer Answer Questions, which is made up of 70 marks.
thanks

ttrinix

HSC
OUr yearly exam is made up of the topics

our economy and politics

ttrinix

HSC
for our yearly, political involvement is only tested as an extended response

(wonder how politics could be tested for extended just by looking at my book...)

and our economy is comprised of multiple choice and short answer

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Y... said:
well the type of question will be Short and longer Answer Questions, which is made up of 70 marks.
thanks
From the top of my head, we got tested on the Jury, different types of laws/courts (e.g. what court deals with what, difference between common law and statute law, civil and public law), legal aid, factors affecting a person's access to legal help, difference between plaintiff/defendant

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i didnt like that textbook. just focus on your staple legal elements. we can't guarantee what will be in it, internal exams are never the same.

ps i love the fact the the book is basically called commerce dot dot dot com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)