Science exam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
really??? I thought it was ok - there was only one question which I got stuck on, other than that I'm expecting a Band 5 :rolleyes:

The English one was real easy except for, of course, the last two writing tasks :p

stargaze

HSC
the last two tasks were worth 20 each if i remember correctly (correct me if im wrong).. which is quite a bit ..

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
really??? I thought it was ok - there was only one question which I got stuck on, other than that I'm expecting a Band 5 :rolleyes:

The English one was real easy except for, of course, the last two writing tasks :p
i didn't really study for science, so i found some questions difficult, especially the ones where u had to write in those boxes(the red section)...:mad1:

for english i agree it was quite easy..i whizzed through the the whole paper..even the last two sections:D ;)

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
i didn't really study for science, so i found some questions difficult, especially the ones where u had to write in those boxes(the red section)...:mad1:
same...didn't study that much so some ones in the boxes were hard...the rest wsnt that bad...

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by tofu
Yeah but they weren't too bad. Diary entry was a cinch. Essay was pretty easy.
Yeah? I would put it the other way around.....i could of wrote pages and pages if i had the time on the essay...and diary entry was a bit harder, to fit his emotions and as well as whats going on in the storyline....

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by ZeGoat
same...didn't study that much so some ones in the boxes were hard...the rest wsnt that bad...
A lot of it wasnt actually science....like the environmental issues and stuff, you could basically just make them up....

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by Agent Z
Yeah? I would put it the other way around.....i could of wrote pages and pages if i had the time on the essay...and diary entry was a bit harder, to fit his emotions and as well as whats going on in the storyline....
agreed

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
I knew most of the answers from doing the past papers anyway,
what did everyone get for the 3rd last question which asked the chemical name of the substance that chemically reacted???

I got reactant, one of my friends got reactor. another person got reactive! :p
And one of my other friends got carbonate which I think is the right one :confused:

squ34ki

heavenian woohzaa!
HSC
hey guys, i thought the red section was the easiest, it was reactant, a lot of my friends were stumped though

the English essay was hard, what is argumentive style, i just described my guy's life.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by squ34ki
hey guys, i thought the red section was the easiest, it was reactant, a lot of my friends were stumped though

the English essay was hard, what is argumentive style, i just described my guy's life.
*raises hand*
I second that
I agree with both points u made :)

:kaz.n:

HSC
i put carbonate coz CO2 is carbon dioxide and CO3 is carbonate...and all of them had the CO3 on the end...hope its rite...other than that i found it pretty easy...i hope my marks reflect it...

cOnFuZon!!

i put carbonate aswell and i asked my science teacher he said it was carbonate as well
im happy coz now i know 4 sure that i got at least 1 mark....... lolz

:kaz.n:

HSC
yep me to!! science teacher sed its rite...altogether in that whole section i only got 2 wrong coz we went thru it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)