Let's Parrrrrteeeeeeeee....... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
Hey guys, so watcha ya'll gonna do now?

Ha! They made an announcement after our maths exam that we're having science activities tomorrow periods 1 and 2.......like hel-lo, no-one's gonna be here ........:rolleyes:............

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
im gunna keep studying all the year 10 work, so i dont forget it, and start a study schedule straight away for year 11 and reserve 2 hours a day for the hsc topics

lol
j/k

im gunna live at the beach for a while, bummm, oh yeah..gotta do business week...

BraZen

We gotta work right up till the end, got yearlies starting next week and a maths exam on the very last day.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by praise897
im gunna keep studying all the year 10 work, so i dont forget it, and start a study schedule straight away for year 11 and reserve 2 hours a day for the hsc topics

lol
j/k

im gunna live at the beach for a while, bummm, oh yeah..gotta do business week...
Yeah! I was gonna say! :p
Shocked there for a sec and then I realised u were just joking :)

Originally posted by BraZen
We gotta work right up till the end, got yearlies starting next week and a maths exam on the very last day.
what???? U still have exams???? wow! which school do u go to?

we're done for the yr, just ABW, work experience, a few more lessons and then graduation time :D

Last edited:

paki_diva

Originally posted by BraZen
no way...r u serious?? all we r doing now is preparing for formal, graduation,...no one's even comming to school from next week..

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hell yeah i am signing out tomorrow then workin for 2 months and comin bak for year 11.

laterz
Zahid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)