Cramming. (1 Viewer)

Tangoto

poop
HSC
[First topic, so hey ya'll]

Hey guys, my school certificate exams are up on Monday, as well as my yearly's. I've been putting off studying for a couple of days... well, months, and now I'm going to cram like hell. Pretty much I'll be devoting 5 hours after school to study like hell. I'm pretty lucky when cramming, even to the point of sourcing out a 94% for my Mathematics exam with just 3 hours of studying.

So a simple, simple question. Am I screwed for the SC exams?

TBK11

HSC
Tangoto said:
[First topic, so hey ya'll]

Hey guys, my school certificate exams are up on Monday, as well as my yearly's. I've been putting off studying for a couple of days... well, months, and now I'm going to cram like hell. Pretty much I'll be devoting 5 hours after school to study like hell. I'm pretty lucky when cramming, even to the point of sourcing out a 94% for my Mathematics exam with just 3 hours of studying.

So a simple, simple question. Am I screwed for the SC exams?
Dear god.. relax buddy unless ur dropping out dont worry i was in the same state as u for my trials but in the end i realized i wasted so much time studying for something worth nothing!!

Jus relax and go into the hall as you own the place and walk out with confidence of Freedom

Tangoto

poop
HSC
wait wut.

I thought my message was relaxed. Ah whatever, thanks for that.

And I care. I CARE. ;-;

edit: Nice to see how fast replies get in this topic. Sewa-heeet.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
you'll call yourself an idiot within 2 weeks.

Tangoto

poop
HSC
I don't get it.

Does that mean I already am one?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
sigh, you'll call yourself an idiot for trying so hard towards an exam that noone could care about.

different matter if you're dorpping out.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Meh.

I basically did what you did for the HSC. SC doesn't even matter, best part about it was the 3 month break afterwards.

Tangoto

poop
HSC
Ah right.

Thing is, it's the pressure I'm getting to do well though. If I get a UAI below 70, it's basically a bullet to the head for me.

dc1337

HSC
Yes you are screwed pretty much. Unless you actually remember all your stuff without regular study.

bored of sc

HSC
Back to thread topic. If you're really worried, which you sound like you are, 'cram'. But take it from me that it is not really worth it. I was the same as you, thinking I hadn't studied enough. But in the end I pulled off 6's. However, I quickly forgot about it.

Tangoto

poop
HSC
That's pretty cool.

Seems the attitude around this board is that SCs aren't really that important, which seems to make my whole perspective of it slightly better.

And it's not that I haven't studied enough. It's the fact that I haven't studied at all.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
I haven't studied either, i'm gonna study on the weekend though.

And no you're not screwed. Just do one or two past papers for each subject and that should be enough. =D

HSC
TBK11 said:
Dear god.. relax buddy unless ur dropping out dont worry i was in the same state as u for my trials but in the end i realized i wasted so much time studying for something worth nothing!!

Jus relax and go into the hall as you own the place and walk out with confidence of Freedom
Secondeded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)