Anyone finding it hard to study for SC? (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone finding it hard to study or concentrate? I know I am.. Feel like I'm going to fail!!!

So how is everyone going?

Last edited:

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
I still haven't, as of yet studied. Although I did contribute a bit to the math/science games on this forum. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ah, don't worry. School Certificate is not very important at all. It will be great to pull some great numbers out but it really isn't a good indicator of how academically inclined you are.

When the time for HSC comes, you will be basically tested on your ability to put up with a huge amount of contents, understand the knowledge (tested by the syllabus), exam-taking abilities, ability to put up with pressure and etc.

Cardea

HSC
I'm feeling kind of nervous actually. This is the last day of studying before tomorrow, so... I woke up kind of jittery, I guess. I still want to do very well. Don't worry iRuler, I'm pretty sure you have enough natural intelligence to get through this, even if you haven't studied :D

HSC
I don't know how i feel about studying for it. I'm only finding it hard to rmbr all the stuff for history/geo. i think maths should be ok ..and science, i'll just read through the notes i made for my trials. english..i think i can cope. haha
but overall, not toooo confident about history/geo.

Cardea

HSC
missmarshmallow said:
I don't know how i feel about studying for it. I'm only finding it hard to rmbr all the stuff for history/geo. i think maths should be ok ..and science, i'll just read through the notes i made for my trials. english..i think i can cope. haha
but overall, not toooo confident about history/geo.
Same here. I seriously need to go over my stuff. But I'm doing mostly science today, so... :confused:

kthxbambi

HSC
i didnt study at all for SC, and still got all band 5's and one band 6
plus, if you stay on to HSC it pretty much becomes void

chill guys =)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Cardea said:
I'm feeling kind of nervous actually. This is the last day of studying before tomorrow, so... I woke up kind of jittery, I guess. I still want to do very well. Don't worry iRuler, I'm pretty sure you have enough natural intelligence to get through this, even if you haven't studied :D
Natural Intelligence hmm... Well im good with maths, science, ok with history, worse at geo and not too good with english either

Ohh well I guess it'll be ok

Here's my timetable for the day:-

10:00 am - 1:00 pm = science (I've been doing science for the last 2 days lol

1:30pm - 5:00 pm = English (Going over some techniques and preparing a story :D)

5:30 pm - 10:30 pm History

10:30 pm - Whenever I feel sleepy (probably around 2:00am) Geo

Then Monday evening I do about 8 hours of maths

Soo much cramming to do in soo little time, i seriously Cant be bothered to do study but I want those band 6's just to show my teachers that even if they dont teach I can do it my self!!!

I think im going to go excellent in science & Maths, Ok in history and geo, Geo will stuff me up, I just know it...

As for english I cant really do much...

Ohh well time to kick some more ass :D

suzlee

HSC
I had two exercise books for science in year 9, but I can only find the first one :(:(

I've sold my textbook as well.....

Do you guys think science will test 50% year 9 work and 50% year 10 work?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
suzlee said:
I had two exercise books for science in year 9, but I can only find the first one :(:(

Probably will be, should be more year 10 work tho..

Just look over notes posted in the Useful Notes thread and I think XfatimaX (i forget name) but that person has posted up some excellent notes.. They have everything you need and stick to the topic without any extra/useless bits..

speedofsound

HSC
I'm finding it extraordinarily hard to study, as I just keep telling myself repeatedly how unimportant this exam is.

Jumper :^)

HSC
suzlee said:

Hey me too! Can't find the darn book anywhere :mad1: And I have no textbook!

Haha, just thought I'd mention that. I'm going now...

suzlee

HSC
Jumper :^) said:
Hey me too! Can't find the darn book anywhere :mad1: And I have no textbook!

Haha, just thought I'd mention that. I'm going now...

I know where one of the two books is, but just can't be bothered to go and get it.
Maybe I should do it now =)

speedofsound

HSC
Don't feel too bad, I mean, I left all my Science books in my locker...

TBK11

HSC
Everyone Calm the fuck down lol
chillax people dont stress, dont get upset, dont get nervous Just Relax... i cant talk from experience as i havent done the SC but ppl jus chillax dont feel bad, stressed or nervous im sure everyone has enough natural intelligence to get Band5+ just be confident dont think negative :)

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone started studying yet? I just got back from art class...still no study ...:O

Our school wants us all to get Band 6...a bit worried about history/geo because there is so much content.

dc1337

HSC
Yes, I get so distracted.... that's because I think I know everything. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)