ONE day! (1 Viewer)

Cardea

HSC
As the title says, one day now. Good luck to everyone out there and remember to not stress out too much (if you are indeed stressing out). It's totally normal, even if it is for the SC. Anyhow, best of luck and kick some butt guys :D

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Im dead...................................................................................................Seriously DEAD!

blah just wish I get all Band 6

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
xXmuffin0manXx said:
haha,,i just watched movies
Haha yesterday I was trying to study science, memorised about 25/40 pages.. then I just stared at 1 page for about 5 hours... That was just ******

I was there reading 1 line... then I just wondered off and came back and gone again etc...

What a drag.. Cant wait until its over...

suzlee

HSC
It just doesn't really come to me that I'll be sitting the SC exams in less than 24 hours :)
This year's flown past so quickly -.-

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Good luck, guys.

However, don't over-pressurise yourself. This exam is not very important and holds no relevance for your future UAI - doesn't even hold any indication to what UAI you would be looking at.

If you get a poor mark, this just suggests that you had a poor condition on the exam day because SC generally tests your common knowledge, not the acquired knowledge. I have seen many who pulled off Band 6s with pure bullshitting of knowledge and few stats chuking-in.

But all in all, good luck.

suzlee

HSC
lyounamu said:
Good luck, guys.

However, don't over-pressurise yourself. This exam is not very important and holds no relevance for your future UAI - doesn't even hold any indication to what UAI you would be looking at.

If you get a poor mark, this just suggests that you had a poor condition on the exam day because SC generally tests your common knowledge, not the acquired knowledge. I have seen many who pulled off Band 6s with pure bullshitting of knowledge and few stats chuking-in.

But all in all, good luck.

I bet that's like the tenth time you've said that on this forum, lol

Now I feel even more like bludging :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
suzlee said:
I bet that's like the tenth time you've said that on this forum, lol

Now I feel even more like bludging :p
Well, yeah. I just wanted to place a stress on that. I myself was quite dissapointed with my own SC results and I went through the phase when I just perceived myself to be the out of range for 99+ UAI. But looking back through all the exams and everything, I realised that SC doesn't hold much relevance at all.

I just wanted to stress that to lessen the impact that it would have on people like myself in future.

Jumper :^)

HSC
lyounamu said:
Well, yeah. I just wanted to place a stress on that. I myself was quite dissapointed with my own SC results and I went through the phase when I just perceived myself to be the out of range for 99+ UAI. But looking back through all the exams and everything, I realised that SC doesn't hold much relevance at all.

I just wanted to stress that to lessen the impact that it would have on people like myself in future.
That's jolly decent of you, old chap. Thanks :)

suzlee

HSC
Jumper :^) said:
That's jolly decent of you, old chap. Thanks :)

I lol'd at that, I dunno why :eek:

Okay guys good luck, I'm gonna try and stay off this site for the rest of the day. Wish me luck in succeeding.........

Does HTML work on this thing?
nah maybe not... I was trying to get a countdown clock working

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Argh. Now I have One Day More stuck in my head. I don't think I'll start studying until tomorrow. Hopefully most of the stuff is still stuck in my subconscious memory from trials xP

Crazynesss

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
english and science is tomorrow right?

i lost my sheet =.=;;
Yes, english first and Science is second.

Hmm.. I haven't started studying at all. Today I'll probably just study Science for an hour or two.

Freckles14

HSC
It's usually English and Science on the first day, in that order.

Good luck guys. You'll be fine - don't waste time stressing over it. And make sure you eat between the morning and afternoon exams - seriously - friends of mine passed out in the hall 'cause they'd been too nervous to eat.

Haha slightly random. But good luck!

chauii

HSC
Good luck everyone!!

Monday
English 9:20 - 11:30am
Science 12:50 - 3:00pm

Tuesday
Mathematics 9.25 - 11:30am
Australian History & Geography Civix & Citizenships 12:50 - 3:00pm

Wednesday
Computing online

Thursday
Computing online

Friday
Computing pen and paper

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)