The official "I don't care thread" (1 Viewer)

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
Post here if you understand that the School Certificate doesn't matter for anything when looked upon in the big picture and, obviously, you don't care.

XShiv

HSC
:D

that isnt stopping me from stressing though :(

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
i dont care..but that wont stop me from trying =]

is that contradictory?
Not at all. I'll try my best also, but I'm just trying to enjoy this time while I can.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
I'm trying not to care but everyone is saying how they're all studying, so I don't know if I should care now...

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Paradox1345 said:
I'm trying not to care but everyone is saying how they're all studying, so I don't know if I should care now...
mmhmm.
The minute I get to school tomorrow and my friends start going on about how much they all studied, i'm gonna freak. =S

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
DALiE. (: said:
mmhmm.
The minute I get to school tomorrow and my friends start going on about how much they all studied, i'm gonna freak. =S
LOL, same.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
DALiE. (: said:
mmhmm.
exactly what I mean! Its even worse with their pms on msn reading: studying studying studying!

Arg!!!!!!!!!!

Panic overload! Everyone get off bos for your own good!!! Its wasting my precious studying time! lol:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Paradox1345 said:
exactly what I mean! Its even worse with their pms on msn reading: studying studying studying!

Arg!!!!!!!!!!

Panic overload! Everyone get off bos for your own good!!! Its wasting my precious studying time! lol:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
And that is why I don't go on msn when assesment tasks are due or exams are coming up. :D

What I don't get is, if you're studying get off msn and stop making me feel bad.

studentcheese

HSC
haha Bos wastes my study time as well. I don't care, but I still want to do really well. It will do great damage to my self esteem if my enemy beats me.

kevin.huynh

HSC
i wouldnt care as much but im going to st marys next year and if i get band 3 & 4 ect they're going to think im a dumb shit
haha

studentcheese

HSC
pfftt I dont care anymore. I think I'm not gonna get Band 6's anyway. Besides.. It's 1:18 am now and I'm still awake! This is one of the worst cases of insomnia I'm getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(Hope I'll be able to get some sleep by 4 am. WISH ME LUCK :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)