Reporting an exam supervisor (1 Viewer)

Aznmichael92

HSC
hey i was wondering is it possible for me to report to the boardofstudies in regards to an exam supervisor carrying out inappropriate actions?

How about i explain why and you guys make the decision?

Today I did my science exam and was asking how do I write $10 in for one of my answer. He pointed to the section where it gave instruction how to write numbers (didnt even say how you write money), called me stupid and hit me in the back of the head with an exam booklet.

I was just asking, he could of have just said read instructions next time. He instead made an unprofessional comment and did an inappropriate action.

Aznmichael92

HSC
hey i was wondering is it possible for me to report to the boardofstudies in regards to an exam supervisor carrying out inappropriate actions?

How about i explain why and you guys make the decision?

Today I did my science exam and was asking how do I write $10 in for one of my answer. He pointed to the section where it gave instruction how to write numbers (didnt even say how you write money), called me stupid and hit me in the back of the head with an exam booklet.

I was just asking, he could of have just said read instructions next time. He instead made an unprofessional comment and did an inappropriate action.

inter108

HSC
Well if it's your word against his don't bother.

you need a witness that seen the event.

suzlee

HSC
LOL

It wasn't THAT serious... I wouldn't waste my time +.+

So did you write the answer so that the first box was blank and you started from the second one, and filled the last two after the decimal point with zeros?

HSC
go to your principal or something..IF YOU REALLY WANNA report him/her

its not taht big of a deal..or maybe it is

lol..my friend stole my ruler and i got pissed half way through the science exam..

most likely you wont carry out the threat anyway =.=;;

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Report that mofo!!

Meh if u want to report him u should, I mean it's totally ur choice, depeding on if u felt insulted and bad etc..

Nothing will happen to him other then him getting sacked and never being able to supervise again but that's about it

Totally your choice

rolror88

HSC
N/A
I guess if you felt intimidated you could report it; I was kinda confused at that question too, there were 3 gaps for the two numbers, then the cents.

Aznmichael92

HSC
i am not going to bother but was just saying that he shouldnt do it to anyone

moey187

HSC
For that question i just put 10 at the first 2 boxes and put two 00's after the decimal point. I hope that is right.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Just ot of curiosity how did he do these things? was it like an agressive tone of voice and a hard wack, or more lighthearted and just kind of a tap on the head.

and another thing, why didnt you tell him to fuck off?

inter108

HSC
Just report him and see what happens.

normally if your a trustworthy student they take your claims seriously.

but if you don't have a decent reputation with teachers don't bother :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)