Results of SC Exam..? (1 Viewer)

HSC
do we get them separate or do they come just as an overall band which includes your school marks?

Cardea

HSC
It comes separately as an external mark, or it does for us anyway. We get our reports in the same folder, but they're separate from the SC results and have no bearing on the bands we get.

victoria10

HSC
if they were all together the makrs from the rest of the year would either be covered by my SC results or would cover my SC results.
lol

dammm.

studentcheese

HSC
where do we get them from? mailed to our house or given to the school? I'd prefer it to be confidential so NO TEACHERS know about my results. Only me, lol. :)

victoria10

HSC
no your results are in your portfolio you get on your graduation day.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:
where do we get them from? mailed to our house or given to the school? I'd prefer it to be confidential so NO TEACHERS know about my results. Only me, lol. :)

Sorry - but your portfolios are sent to your school who arranged when you can get them.

As our school has finished for the year by then the Year 10s have to come in and pick them up.

but...

The school gets sent a separate results sheet with all the results for every subject so we do find out what you got (same as the HSC - we get the exam results but not the UAI).

studentcheese

HSC
cem said:
Sorry - but your portfolios are sent to your school who arranged when you can get them.

As our school has finished for the year by then the Year 10s have to come in and pick them up.

but...

The school gets sent a separate results sheet with all the results for every subject so we do find out what you got (same as the HSC - we get the exam results but not the UAI).
ohhh thanks. umm..that's bad because the raw mark will always look worse than the aligned mark! :angry:

aww well. GIVE ME BAND 6'S PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D LOL ;)

Lukybear

HSC
Do we get to actually see the test? Like what we got wrong?

studentcheese

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
um results are out on december 11th
ahh I see. December...last month of the year :( holidays and then Year 11. Is anyone going to purchase some Preliminary HSC books to get an early start during the holidays?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:
ohhh thanks. umm..that's bad because the raw mark will always look worse than the aligned mark! :angry:

We only get the aligned mark - the same one you do.

It is just that we get a full list subject by subject of all our students.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Are the results posted? Is there any way to check our results online/by sms like the HSC? Just wondering cause I'm overseas then.

Cardea

HSC
studentcheese said:

DITTO!! lol BAND 6S PLEASE!

I'd feel rather uncomfortable with my teachers knowing my marks too, especially if they're ones I'm not really happy with.. I'd rather tell them myself and in case they are disappointing, there's the option of going "Oh, damn. I forgot." :uhhuh:

HSC
cem said:

but...

u know i heard that the principal gets to see our results before us. according to the even time table on the boardofstudies website the principal gets to see the mark on dec 8. my graduation is on dec 3 n the yr advisor said we'll be presented with the portfolio there.

LouisePrestipin

HSC
No, you definitely do not get to see the test.
Which I think is stupid, because it would be good to learn from mistakes.

And there is no scaling, it is completely different to HSC.
You will also find that it is IRRELEVANT to anything you will
do in year 11 and 12so don't stress. After this year you will never hear it mentioned again!

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)