This is driving me crazy! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I really can't make up my mind between Drama and Modern (perhaps Ancient) History for subject selection for HSC.
I've been trying to decide for ages.
So, I'm about 9th - 15th in my year.
I've come first in Drama for the past two years.
I love both subjects (and ancient).

I've heard lots of different stories about all three subjects, and I just want to know honestly what one I should do for better marks and a good time.

Thanks if you can help! XD

DoctorPie

HSC
Personally I was choosing between Ancient History and Drama for a more relaxing subject, something to take the edge off Chem and the like.

I went with Ancient, because that's where my passion lies. I know that the Modern History course is very full on based on what I've heard.

It may depend on your other subjects and the elective lines may end up choosing for you. Good luck!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I say go with ancient since drama might require a lot of input.

Even tho I hate history I say ancient is ur best bet...

speedofsound

HSC
HAHA I had the same dilemma. Although, I really didn't wanna do drama again, so I picked Ancient History instead. So yeah, that's what I would pick.

But since you seem to enjoy both courses, think of what you'll excel in the most.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You want to go with Ancient or Modern if your a essay/theory kinda person (they are both awesome courses btw) and Drama if you're a more practical/hands on kinda person.

All of them are great subjects, you just need to figure out where your interests most lie. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)