Trashing year 7-10 stuff before next year (1 Viewer)

suzlee

HSC
I decided to sort my four-years worth of school stuff ... I suddenly got the urge to do so! I feel like burning my history and geography books to ash :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire:
My last day of year 10 is on the 9th, and I don't have any more classes.

Is there anything that I should probably keep for senior years, and is it worth it? I don't know whether any marked exams, essays, assignments + other crap might just come in handy later...

Any advice would be wonderful ;)

HSC
All those stuff were pretty useless to me. Some English stuff was a bit of help, film techniques etc etc

Kittikhun

HSC
I would give my notes to someone else who is approaching year 10 rather than burning or trashing them. It would be a very good study guide for them and it would at least help somebody. What's the point of discarding them when they could aid someone in their studies! Hell, you can make money out of your notes too since you go to ah *cough*selective high school*cough*. I gave my SC notes and my Year 10 stuff to a studious and diligent family friend. She deserves it and I hope she goes well. She duxed this year for Year 9. Also, it would be a good idea to keep your yr7-10 stuff for prosperity when you're older. You can look back and laugh at the stuff you have written. I do that sometimes when I suddenly stumble upon old stuff. I, in fact, stumbbled upon a love letter I wrote as a child in kindegarten to a girl I had a crush on. It was priceless to be honest and brought back happy, innocent memories with an air of nostalgia. My family took the piss out of it mercilessly. Keep your notes!

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Chuck history. Keep the stuff in English on text types and there's a lot of similar maths in Y11

TBK11

HSC
i burn't all mine =) made me so happy i dont no if it will come in handy or not but i just wanted to get rid of all that s**t

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I plan on never reading mine again. Personally I believe that if you can't remember the basic important information from the Year 9/10 subjects then you will just have more trouble study and remembering information in the harder prelim and HSC exams.

Burn em' all!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol

When I finished my yr 10, I had nothing to burn/trash.

I suggest you do so because it creates this sense of "new start". On top of that, you don't need those stuff anyway...except maths..probably

Just do it for the sake of cleaning your room for new start coming up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)