School Certificate Results (1 Viewer)

xcherie

HSC
Does anyone know how to view our school certificate 2008 results online?

HSC
Year 12s can check their SC results on Students Online :headbang:

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
i believe they get released on the 11th of December, are you sure that you get it on the 9th? check with your teacher,

suzlee

HSC
Miss Sunshine said:
i believe they get released on the 11th of December, are you sure that you get it on the 9th? check with your teacher,
As I mentioned up there, the 9th is the last day of school for me. So yes, I'm quite sure :)

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
suzlee said:
As I mentioned up there, the 9th is the last day of school for me. So yes, I'm quite sure :)
We had our last day yesterday, No SC results or certificate. Only a school one congratulating us on completion of junior secondary education. I was also led to believe the certificate and results get posted out at the same time, so everyone gets the results around the same time.

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
damn ,im overseas for 2 months.Oh well ill just wait untill i get back.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
suzlee said:
The timetable that has been behind my desk at school all years and was issued by the BOS as their official HSC, Preliminary and SC timetable says that the Principal can access the results on the 8th and the actual portfolios from the BOS will arrive in the school on the 11th.

I think your school may be giving you the results because the principal will have them but the official documents won't be at school until the 11th.

HSC
suzlee said:
your results will probaly be mailed to you..because sc results are released on the 11th

unless your some special school that receive their results 2 days before the other 600 or so schools :)

suzlee

HSC
Oh my! Cool it down you guys... I'm sorry -_-

I remember last year's year ten at my school, and they got their schoo certificate results in little yellow envolopes at the graduation mass. My graduation mass is on tuesday, so I assumed we'd get ours on that same day as well :eek:

I guess it's the 11th then.

xcherie

HSC
really? i was told by my school that we could view our SC results online on monday the 8th.. also, school certificate and report collection is on monday the 15th..

so yeah im really confused atm..

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I heard the teachers talking and the school can access them on the 8th or 9th but students recieve their actual school certificate later.

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
well at my school we can collect our school certificate portfolio and report on the 15th of December so i have to wait a little longer than all you guys.. :(

does anyone know how to view your results online earlier??

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
xcherie said:
really? i was told by my school that we could view our SC results online on monday the 8th.. also, school certificate and report collection is on monday the 15th..

so yeah im really confused atm..
The timetable I referrred to above does mention when HSC students can view their results online but the SC one only says that the Principal can view the SC results on the 8th. Unless you know the Principal's login and password I don't know of anyway that students can. As a teacher I certainly can't access the results as only the Principal can access that part of the BOS website from our school.

If you can access the results surely you would have a password/pin issued to you already.

HSC
I finished school on Friday the 5th, and have my mass on Monday the 8th, so if the schools have the results they will say how many band 6s and 5s and such were awarded. I guess I will be going to school on the 11th to pick up our individual results....

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
want2beasenior said:
I finished school on Friday the 5th, and have my mass on Monday the 8th, so if the schools have the results they will say how many band 6s and 5s and such were awarded. I guess I will be going to school on the 11th to pick up our individual results....
That would be up to the Principal - if he/she has looked up the results and counted up those figures before your mass.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I am quite certain that most schools in NSW are getting the handing back the results to the students on the 15th December. Only slow or cruddy schools would take any longer.

You can't be that eager to know your results for it? Can you? Afterall, it's only the School Certificate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)