Past School Certificate(YEAR 10) Papers (1 Viewer)

ben0323

HSC
Hey guys,
I already GOT the School Cerificate papers of 2003 and 2006

BUT I need some of the past School Cerificate Papers WITH answers (band 6 answers would be more preferable)....I NEED the 2007, 2008, and 2009 papers...

Email me for my email address OR give me a link for the papers or attach it

P.S. Is SC hard or they're like NAPLAN OR ESSA

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
SC is easy and useless, just read the material 2 weeks before it, you'll be fine.

on the other hand HSC is all of the following: :mad1::spzz::speechless::cry::angry::shouting: :mad: :(:jaw::vcross:

x_cp3

HSC
Hey guys,

BUT I need some of the past School Cerificate Papers WITH answers (band 6 answers would be more preferable)....I NEED the 2007, 2008, and 2009 papers...

lol dude you can get them on the board of studies website and im pretty sure answers are there aswell(not sure if theres any band 6 answers that u want) ;D

chevlr

HSC
Hey guys,

the board of studies publishes examples of each band answers (6 to 1), plus exemplary answers. it's on their website...somewhere...sorry i couldnt be more useful, maybe someone else knows

mioumiou

HSC
Hey guys,

It's only the SCs......
I swear, if you even study extremely for it, you'll regret it. Like you're just be laughing at the questions as you go through the paper. :lol:

If you want some free papers, go onto this site (but without the answers though, but there's answers ONLY for the multiple choice questions)
Tests and related documents - Board of Studies NSW

or you can practice so multiple choice questions online if you want.
Online Multiple Choice - Online Multiple Choice

Good luck with everything!! :)

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Very much like NAPLAN and ESSA, pretty much basic skills. You definitely don't need to be worrying about it at this stage of the year, just make sure you pay attention in class for History and Geography and you should be able to nail band 6's for everything.

mioumiou

HSC
ehehehe thinking about the sc makes me laugh :D
That's laugh together!!!! :lol: LOL
NAPLAN was super easy..... I remembered I did one of those in yr 9. I was like = = all the way through the exam. LOL especially for maths. :lol:
But I think I made a careless mistakes which made me not being able to get 100% :cry:
But yeah, people shouldn't be worrying about school certificate. I remembered I was so anxious about the school certificate.... and after the first exam, I was like..... = = and why am I even being bother to worry about this.

So yeah, don't panic, it's only School Certificate, not the end of the world. Sometimes, if you're applying for a job, people wouldn't really care about u're HSC mark. :uhhuh:

Lauchlan

HSC
SC is easy and useless, just read the material 2 weeks before it, you'll be fine.

on the other hand HSC is all of the following: :mad1::spzz::speechless::cry::angry::shouting: :mad: :(:jaw::vcross:
im starting to relate to those emoticons :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)