Major Works (1 Viewer)

ReyesDaRoof

HSC
What I wanted to know is: Is it humanly possible to do 2+ major works in your HSC year and still get a decent ATAR (90+)? I ask this through deliberation to what I have chosen, and what I desire to do for the next couple of years, which would be visual arts, design and tech, and english extension 2.
Thank you. :)

R4diance

HSC
Hey I'm sure you'll do fine if you allocate appropriate time+effort. :)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Yep!

My girlfriend did 4 major works (Music 2, Music Ext, VA, Extension 2 English) and got 99.4 in the end. It's just a matter of dedication :)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Thanks everyone for the reassurance! Really helpful. :)

99.4? That's incredible!
Multiple 96s+ - her dedication got her places. Her other 2 units were Modern History which she got 97 for. It really just goes to show that if you choose what you like doing you'll still excel.

frankie95

HSC
I have 4 major works, Visual Arts, Textiles & Design, Extension History and Extension 2 English, and I'm doing really well in all of these classes (ranked 1st and 2nd), so its really all a matter of time management and loving what you're doing :)

liz barnes

HSC
N/A
No reason why you can't blitz two prac subjects.
The secret is organisation, get started early, keep working and stick to a time plan.
Don't procrastinate.
Also, talent will help!

Flop21

HSC
Yes. Usually most of your classwork will be towards your major project - which will make it a lot easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)