Subject Selection (1 Viewer)

wangg

HSC
Hi guys! I've given a lot of thought into subject selection and all the courses I wish to take, and ultimately it comes down to this:

Ext.1 Maths
Ext.1 English
Physics
Chemistry
Modern History
Legal Studies

The main reason I have bolded Legal Studies is because I take a look at my subject list, and it all looks really fun and well - as well as all subjects that I would LOVE to do. I also would like to take up 14 units for preliminary and drop down to 12 for HSC to get into that kickass study habit. The only problem is, my subject selections are so dense and content-packed that it looks all too difficult to juggle around as it is, never mind with 14 units and extensions. My question is, would I be better off trading Legal Studies for either Society and Culture or Business Studies - where it is not as dense and I'll be able to manage, as well as having that one subject where I'll be able to breathe.

Thanks guys, every and any bit of input is highly appreciated and I thank you in advance :)

DLMisme

HSC
If you want to do Legal Studies, do it. You'll probably find those other subjects also have quite a bit of content so you may as well do the one you really want to do. 14 units is a lot, but if you work hard and manage your time wisely you will be fine. Just do Legal Studies and see how you go. Good luck :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd stay with legal as you seem keen.

If you really unsure I'd pick Business over Society and Culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)