St George entrance exam :) (1 Viewer)

liljazz

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone! My name's Jasmine, and i'll be sitting the St George Girls High school entrance exam tomorrow, so this post may be a little short notice. But i was wondering if anyone has any heads up or tips on these tests, should i study a certain thing or what not, all that jazz. get it? Because my name's Jasmine. Yeah ok, i'll stop.

But yeah :D

Wassup101

HSC
Hi everyone! My name's Jasmine, and i'll be sitting the St George Girls High school entrance exam tomorrow, so this post may be a little short notice. But i was wondering if anyone has any heads up or tips on these tests, should i study a certain thing or what not, all that jazz. get it? Because my name's Jasmine. Yeah ok, i'll stop.

But yeah :D
Lol see you tomorrow

liljazz

HSC
N/A
sorry, bit of a late reply. It was, better than i expected i guess? esp the maths! but that first pic tho, i was looking at it for like 5 mins. I was like, wtf is that. is that door open. what even- but ye overall not too shabby?

lolliese

Hopeless at giving directions so I won't even both
HSC
Good luck then ^_^ I'm so nervous waiting for my results :( lately I've been rejected from a lot of things.. My coles application for work (rejected) attempt to get in debating team for 3rd year in row (rejected) asking principal if I could end school earlier for holiday (rejected)

Hope my application won't be the same [emoji31][emoji31]

But yeah, good luck! If you thought the test wasn't that bad I'm sure your chances are pretty big then :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wassup101

HSC
I hope I at least make it in St George, anyone trying for Caringbah?

Wassup101

HSC
I agree the test was pretty easy BUT I didn't have enough time for both the maths and the english== especially the english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)