ACER HAST test -- thoughts? (1 Viewer)

bxrnzx

HSC
So for those of you guys who sat the test on Saturday: what did you think?

What questions did everyone struggle on?
What did you write for the written expression bit?

I sat the test at Girra (Yr 10 to 11) and just wanted some insight on your thoughts of it :) plus, I figured it would help me gage how well I did (or didn't) do [emoji23][emoji379]

falances

HSC
I think the English comprehension was the worst! There were answers that were all correct, but some were 'more correct' than others. Ugh haha I hate those sort of questions. The maths was alright, and I reckon I did pretty okay in abstract reasoning and writing. I wrote about whether or not today's youth are being spoonfed too much by older generations. Lol my writing was pretty much bs.

Do you know when results come out? I'm nervous haha :(

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I think the English comprehension was the worst! There were answers that were all correct, but some were 'more correct' than others. Ugh haha I hate those sort of questions. The maths was alright, and I reckon I did pretty okay in abstract reasoning and writing. I wrote about whether or not today's youth are being spoonfed too much by older generations. Lol my writing was pretty much bs.

probs end of this term or early next term.

bxrnzx

HSC

Yeah, it's so hard choosing the answer when all of them are practically the same D;
HAHA I bs'd 110% of that writing test [emoji23] I wrote a diary entry, wasn't really proud of it tbh /: a lot of my friends wrote some really creative stories though :)

I'm pretty sure I heard the principal say that letters would be coming out in the holidays, but apparently they've already ranked all the applicants ¿? Notsureifsrs tho ._.

falances

HSC
Yeah, it's so hard choosing the answer when all of them are practically the same D;
HAHA I bs'd 110% of that writing test [emoji23] I wrote a diary entry, wasn't really proud of it tbh /: a lot of my friends wrote some really creative stories though :)

I'm pretty sure I heard the principal say that letters would be coming out in the holidays, but apparently they've already ranked all the applicants ¿? Notsureifsrs tho ._.
I called NSG a few days ago and they said they haven't sent any acceptance or rejection letters but apparently some of my friend's friends got an email from NSG saying that she didn't get in :/ Not sure who to believe. Also, do you know if you have to have a probation interview before being accepted? Or does no invitation for a probation interview mean that you didn't get in/rejected? This is killing meee

bxrnzx

HSC
Oh really? I have a friend who tried out for nsg and she hasn't received any feedback yet :s
In the previous years, they've done interviews AFTER getting accepted :)
HAHA samee /: but I'm sure they'll send out letters some time this week!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)