Pissed off (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Hi guys so heres what happened today and why I'm pissed off about the ongoing personal problem.

So today my careers advisor called me and a few students out of class to change subjects which have clashed or have not worked out on the electronic database system eg: Edval. I picked PD/H/PE as it was the best option that I saw at the time which was today. There were other subjects such as Business, Photography etc (I can't remember the others probably being that they were crap subjects) but I still went with PD. Student B which I really hate is doing all the subjects that I am doing (just one we are not in the same class). So the problem is that he is extremely annoying and I have hated him since he was in Year 7 for his child-like behaviour, 90% of my year cohort (x/80) hates him as well because he never seems to learn how to respect and shows off all the time when he comes first in a test, (no bullying against him, just hardcore competition). Student B or (he) is intelligent in the fields of Mathematics and Science and has a competitive nature but thats okay because Im on his tail all of the time. Anyway, I picked subjects that the majority of my friends would not pick so I can work to the best of my ability without the distractions. I need a really high ATAR for my goal of becoming a Doctor one day and this is something serious for me since I go to a school ranked in the 500-600 range and terrible results in the HSC in the recent years. On topic now, Student B has just made me even more angry and frustrated to the fact that we picked the same subject which was PD/H/PE today after the subject clashes showed up. My question to you guys is how would you move on if you were in my situation which has basically had so much fury on someone for the last 4 odd years or so and if you can relate to this when you were at school, thanks...

NB: Basically Im trying to get away from people but they coming after me eg: Student B.

Subjects which we are both in (Student B):

Mathematics
Mathematics Extension 1
Chemistry
Physics
IPT
PD/H/PE

Just look how many times I will see Student B's face over the next 2 years...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
m8; I had there people in my class all the time and the converse. The best thing to do is beat them in a test after all the hype and own them
The thing that fkn makes me the most angry is the part when Student B asks for my test mark after I beat him in the exam and then he comes for a handshake which I always refuse. Showing off is definately in his blood but my anger is going to come raining down on him...

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
The thing that fkn makes me the most angry is the part when Student B asks for my test mark after I beat him in the exam and then he comes for a handshake which I always refuse. Showing off is definately in his blood but my anger is going to come raining down on him...
you're meant to snake him/her. What I do is tell him my mark is just slightly below his than his/her ego can feel good and then nek minnt he gets screwed over when he says s/he is the best

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If you hate him that much then don't tell him?
I had people like that too, fuck them.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
If you hate him that much then don't tell him?
I had people like that too, fuck them.
Thanks Adrita, he can get fucked anyway because I know his not going to perform well in one or two subjects where I'm going to get the upperhand.

gc653

HSC
m8; I had there people in my class all the time and the converse. The best thing to do is beat them in a test after all the hype and own them
Ye I agree this definitely works! The results speak for themselves just work hard in the subject's. Don't change subjects too just because he is in your class you might regret that later on. I have someone like that at my school too she can be such a smart A** and is sooo competitive. And I also found out that we are pretty much doing the same subjects next year so you're not alone.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
instead of turning it into a competition; maybe just don't give a fuck about him/her?
I agree. I mean, in my Uni it's still pretty competitive, and like yesterday everyone was talking about their math results, kinda showing off like "omg I got a HD!" or "I did so bad, I got 95%", then to inflate their egos they'd ask me what I got. Of course it did make me feel like shit, but then I'd rather just not give a fuck, so I'm like "I got 62% bitaches, fuck yeah".

They can think I'm dumb for all I care, on the inside I'm better than them anyway, fuck them.

Fiction

HSC
Ignore him/her, He/she's not worth your time getting angry. By the sounds of how he/she went forward to shake your hand - they don't seem to be care much about you at all - as in they're not obsessing over how you beat them. If they don't care about your marks, why are you so hung up about theirs?

You being angry won't help you. In fact, if anything, it'll detriment your studies since apparently you're doing almost all the subjects they picked as well - if you're constantly annoyed, you're going to get distracted. If you're distracted, it's harder to study.

Good luck! :) I had a classmate like student B, and after a few years I just figured she wasn't worth my time.

On a side note - I thought you were in Uni o3o AWKS LOL

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I agree. I mean, in my Uni it's still pretty competitive, and like yesterday everyone was talking about their math results, kinda showing off like "omg I got a HD!" or "I did so bad, I got 95%", then to inflate their egos they'd ask me what I got. Of course it did make me feel like shit, but then I'd rather just not give a fuck, so I'm like "I got 62% bitaches, fuck yeah".

They can think I'm dumb for all I care, on the inside I'm better than them anyway, fuck them.
UNSW is worse. Imagine all that with asians

62% is still good :)

we're all gonna make it bruh

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I guess it was the pressure building inside of me, thanks guys for the support because you guys are the ones that have resolved this, special thanks to seventhroot, Adrita and Fiction :)

Looks like its time to move on and not give a fuck about other people.

Feynman

HSC
I guess it was the pressure building inside of me, thanks guys for the support because you guys are the ones that have resolved this, special thanks to seventhroot, Adrita and Fiction :)

Looks like its time to move on and not give a fuck about other people.
You have to make sure you rank first in every subject though to get 99.95

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Common sense.

How is student B going to affect you?

He won't. So stop caring about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)