Year 10 Finals Notes and Past Papers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hii there, if anyone has notes or/and past papers for the year 10 yearlies then can they pls post it or pm me. Thanks :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hii there, if anyone has notes or/and past papers for the year 10 yearlies then can they pls post it or pm me. Thanks :)
(Maybe ask to swap ? People are more likely to give you stuff if you can trade/barter something in return)

Good luck :)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
sure, PM me
I can trade stuff.
I have maths, english**, pdhpe**, science, history, geography, japanese, IST and possibly music.
My year 10 science and history notes are on the web just search "Student's Guide to Year 9 and 10 Science (Stage 5)
Scribd" although I have a neater reformatted version now.

*not much use to you
***selected topics

Last edited:

FancyPenguin

HSC
Why are you looking for past papers/notes for year10 yearlies, don't your teachers tell you what to study?

piethepker

HSC
N/A
Surely you don't need to swap notes for year 10 tests?

Surely can't be that hard?

HSC
Why are you looking for past papers/notes for year10 yearlies, don't your teachers tell you what to study?
Our English and maths notification is really vague, in maths they said to study just everything, that's why looking at some past papers would've been great :)

HSC
sure, PM me
I can trade stuff.
I have maths, english**, pdhpe**, science, history, geography, japanese, IST and possibly music.
My year 10 science and history notes are on the web just search "Student's Guide to Year 9 and 10 Science (Stage 5)
Scribd" although I have a neater reformatted version now.

*not much use to you
***selected topics
Thanks, that will be great, I would've swapped some year 10 notes with you too but considering your doing the hsc this year I don't think it will be much use to u

ad_321

HSC
anyone have commerce exams that cover the topic our economy

Lithone

HSC
Keep in mind that since it's year 10 - not all school syllabuses will be exactly the same so better if you ask for more details from your school instead of looking for external papers

Also it's year 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)