dan's final stage 5 notes (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
These notes are accurate 2012
Subjects: [History], PDHPE, Science
Reformatted versions.

View attachment History Stage 5.pdf (NO LONGER APPLICABLE FROM 2015 DUE TO NATIONAL CURRICULUM*)
View attachment PDH Stage 5.pdf
View attachment Science Stage 5.pdf (generic - still applicable to some extent)

IST & Japanese, no longer available for free; refer to this thread:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...d-hsc-university-mathematics.html#post7177307

(more subjects later)
VIEW ALL RESOURCES FOR YEAR 9-10: link should be in sig. If it is not, do not PM me, as it means I am no longer sharing them.

*thank cem for this information
***PM me if you prefer a Word document (I can't upload those directly, I might try zipping them and putting the link here later)***

more from other people:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/129/years-9-10/228576/revision-notes-*all-subjects*.html

Last edited:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Please note - the History notes definitely and some of the others would be out of date as the new NSW Syllabus for the National Curriculum applies for the first time to this year's Year 10.

In History for instance the only compulsory topic is Changing Rights and Freedoms - Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders but about half of that topic now relates to changing rights and freedoms elsewhere in the world such as the US Civil Rights Movement.

None of the other topics taught in the Year 10 syllabus - Australia in the Vietnam War Era, People Power and Politics in the Post-War Period and the Changing Society topic are left now as compulsory - the Australia in the Vietnam War Era is an optional topic for the final topic which is school developed.

Please be aware that these changes have come into place for Year 10 in 2015 in English, Maths, Science and History meaning that now all four junior years are now on the national curriculum in NSW from 2015.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)