What's a good symbol/visual representation for manipulation, guilt and malevolence? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Re: What's a good symbol/visual representation for manipulation, guilt and malevolenc

in what context?

like you have to draw/write something with that symbol? or do you have to find that symbol in a text?

serpent - like from the bible adam and eve thing where it manipulates eve into eating the forbidden fruit thing
that's all i can think of right now

tofusenpai

HSC
Re: What's a good symbol/visual representation for manipulation, guilt and malevolenc

Clay or like playdough

Flop21

HSC

manipulation = puppet strings

guilt = something heavy over a person's head, e.g. someone struggling to carry something heavy over their head.

malevolence = an apple lol?

emilios

HSC

guilt = something heavy over a person's head, e.g. someone struggling to carry something heavy over their head.

this is good except i'd perhaps replace malevolence with a whip or something

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Mafia brah

Thomas_SSEDU

HSC
Uni Grad

I think those are some pretty good ones Flop.

I think as for the OP the important thing is to also know what context you are in, as you might be studying a specific text.

Maybe for malevolence I'd probably go with anything that is dark and sinister, basically anything giving of the vibe of danger.

failwail

HSC
N/A

media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)