Studies of religion 1 or 2 (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
Hey , I am still trying to decide which SOR course can get me the best ATAR possible.

photastic

HSC
SOR II scales better than SOR I. However, both can still give you the best atar if you get 96+

harvey1997

HSC
N/A
I would advice doing 1 unit

Although 2 unit has better scaling, the workload for 1 unit is so much less and the content is very easy! you can practically prepare answers for everything (besides essay!!)
the work is harder for 2 unit!!

i used to do 2 unit and i dropped to 1 unit and my marks have been higher and it was the best decision EVER!!!
you could do a tatical thing like me!!
i selected 2 unit and once all the work for 1 unit was covered i dropped to 1 unit and i was ahead of everyone! it was amazing haha

photastic

HSC
I would advice doing 1 unit

Although 2 unit has better scaling, the workload for 1 unit is so much less and the content is very easy! you can practically prepare answers for everything (besides essay!!)
the work is harder for 2 unit!!

i used to do 2 unit and i dropped to 1 unit and my marks have been higher and it was the best decision EVER!!!
you could do a tatical thing like me!!
i selected 2 unit and once all the work for 1 unit was covered i dropped to 1 unit and i was ahead of everyone! it was amazing haha
Lol, the workload for SOR I is literally a fifth of most subjects and questions are always recycled OP.

xEmily

HSC
SOR I! i practically used it as a free period after the 1st semester since i had prepared answers for everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)