Year 11 Subject Selections PLS HELP (1 Viewer)

year10student

HSC
Hi first time poster here,

My subject selections for year 11 are due this week, i have decided to do 13 units.

so far i have decided upon

Business studies
Economics
Advanced English
2unit Maths
1Unit RE (compulsory)

For my last 4 units i cannot decide whether to do PDHPE,Legal Studies, or bludge it and do SLR

Legal studies is only just being introduced into my school next year and im not sure if i want to do all 3 commerce subjects, although commerce is by far my best subject at the moment followed by PDHPE.

I was decided upon PDHPE and Legal studies however at our seminars the teachers said that Legal studies is a lot of writing and a lot of essays as well as independently keeping up to date with current affairs.

What do you guys think i should do?
PDHPE/LEGAL
PDHPE/SLR
LEGAL/SLR

THANKYOU

bluehorizonsky

HSC
You might as well take PDHPE/Legal and drop your least favourite subject in yr 12. I'm currently doing 1u SLR and it's 100% practical and bludge.

excellence1

HSC
Business studies
Economics
Advanced English
2unit Maths
1Unit RE (compulsory)
You have chosen pretty heavy writing subjects so don't take on-board many writing subjects. I think you should choose SLR and PDHPE. You need that subject for stress relief :)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
How does gravity affect acceleration? try to include different planets

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Those subjects look fine to me, I'm in 10 as well, I'm doing Ext 1 Math | Adv Eng | Phys | Chem | Bio | SOR I|

Yeah, I guess your's look nice as well dude. Just do what you want to do, but make sure you work hard for it. That's all.

Btw which school do you go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)