Repeating Year 10 (1 Viewer)

GlenStapleton

HSC
N/A
My son has about 4-5 'N' awards and has had about 50 days off school, will he have to repeat?

Flop21

HSC
Ring the school?

There is a certain percentage you must not fall under in absenteeism. The school should know the percentage requirement + your son's. Your son should also be able to prevent the n-awards becoming n-determinations - ring school about this as well.

Also, your son should know all this anyway - my school had frequent meetings (like over 5) about n-awards, n-determinations, and the very real possibility of repeating year 10 / not going onto year 11. 2 people in my grade could not go onto year 11.

sleepydawg

HSC
My son has about 4-5 'N' awards and has had about 50 days off school, will he have to repeat?
N awards may still be cleared with a zero mark.

As for attendance, assuming your son has not truanted classes, he should be on the border (upper boarder) to move on to the next year but I wouldn't recommend it. If your son does half as bad in year 11 he will need to repeat anyway.

Get his act together and also you should be talking to the school with your son at such state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)