Preliminary units (1 Viewer)

Bing00

HSC
Hi guys, I'm in year 10 and i have a question regarding whether or not I will be able to pick up a new subject and pass the requirement of 12 units next year. I have 12 units currently and I'm thinking of dropping studies of religion which is one unit. My subjects for next year are:

- ESL - 2U
- Maths ext 1 - 3U
- Physics - 2U
- Chemistry - 2U
- Geography - 2U
- Studies of religion - 1U

Now here is my question. If i drop studies of religion start of next year, will I be able to pick up another subject/elective to pass the requirement of 12 units in year 11?

keepLooking

HSC
Now here is my question. If i drop studies of religion start of next year, will I be able to pick up another subject/elective to pass the requirement of 12 units in year 11?
I think that will be a question to ask your principal. Previously at my old school, they allowed people to change subjects within the first two weeks of Year 11 (is it week 6 for the start of Year 11?). I think this differs by school and you will be better off asking your year adviser/head teacher or just to the principal.

blackbird_14

HSC
You might be able to change now, because technically you can change your subjects any time before the end of this year, and drop subjects after the first 6 or so weeks of Year 11. This will depend on your school, so talk to the person who's in charge of student admin stuff, and they should be able to give you advice.

Bing00

HSC
Thanks guys I'll have a talk with the head teacher of stage 5 or year advisers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)