Ancient History vs Business Studies vs Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
What do you reckon is better? Only selecting one out for the three.

Orwell

HSC
What are your other subjects like?

I'm doing both Business and Legal but I love Ancient History.

Orwell

HSC
I'd go with business, but just pick the one you like and the one you feel you can do well in.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I do both Legal & Business -> in terms of difficultly I'd say Legal is harder. At the same time, it is more rewarding I feel, in terms of content - esp in year 12. Both these subjects are bland af in year 11 tbh. But both pick up really well in year 12.

Dragon9000

HSC
N/A
I do both legal and business as well, I think both of them are equal in difficulty in year 11 so far. I like the bland subjects though, so I like both of them. Pick the one you think you'd like best and the one you think you are the best at.

si2136

HSC
N/A
If it was me, I would choose Business.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I do both legal and business as well, I think both of them are equal in difficulty in year 11 so far. I like the bland subjects though, so I like both of them. Pick the one you think you'd like best and the one you think you are the best at.
hey im in your sig :haha:

sss77s

HSC
I think it depends on your interests, personally I find legal and business to be both quite dry; so if I had to choose, I would go for Ancient, as scaling wise they are apparently all similar. So, based on interest alone, I would go for ancient (unless I intended to do Law or Commerce in Uni). In the end, its up to you, some people find legal and business engaging... maybe try looking up the syllabus for these subjects and see if your interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)