Australian Science Olympiads- Bio and Chem (1 Viewer)

Sunnyindahouz

HSC
Hi,
I'm doing the ASO NQE's this year (bio and chem) and I was wondering if anyone has any good tips to like ace it, well get at least D. For me, bio is okay, but chem is like death. :/ I always see peeps on bos who post that it's so easy and they just got into the camp like it was nothing, but I can't say the same unfortunately. :( I was wondering if any of you genii have any helpful tips... including websites, books, anything to simplify cramming and understanding, as the concepts are quite difficult to learn in a short time.

Update: OK, I tried 2013 chem and 2015 bio (with time limits) and for chem, I only just failed for multiple choice and got more than 10 parts correct in the written section. For bio, I got 30/40 for MC and 25/40 for T/F, and I didn't even bother marking the other section. I haven't even studied anything yet. Is this good for a start? What would these sorts of marks amount to (as in P, C, D, etc.) in the actual Olympiads?

Last edited:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Hi,
I'm doing the ASO NQE's this year (bio and chem) and I was wondering if anyone has any good tips to like ace it, well get at least D. For me, bio is okay, but chem is like death. :/ I always see peeps on bos who post that it's so easy and they just got into the camp like it was nothing, but I can't say the same unfortunately. :( I was wondering if any of you genii have any helpful tips... including websites, books, anything to simplify cramming and understanding.
quick q

are you 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)