Minimum requirements to pass year 9? (1 Viewer)

chiefpasco

HSC
attend school more than 50%

its almost impossible not to pass lol - people with intellectual disabilities have gone on to obtain their HSC.

TheJokester

HSC
N/A
Really? Is it just about attendance? I was thinking more about the marks needed.

HSC
Make an attempt at all assessment tasks
Do homework
Come to school semi-frequently
That's about it

chiefpasco

HSC
Really? Is it just about attendance? I was thinking more about the marks needed.
nope. marks dont really mean anything for you until year 12. again, i know people who are borderline mentally retarded, cant spell/read/write or do math, and have gone on to obtain HSC certificates.

in saying this though, i'm pretty sure NSW is undergoing huge reforms, so you need to obtain all B8s in your naplan to be eligible for the HSC - this will not affect you.

TheJokester

HSC
N/A
I've passed all my subjects except for mathematics, in which I got 29%. Am I at risk of repeating the year?

HSC
I think you should go and ask your school's careers advisor, they'd have the most reliable info ;)

Suu

HSC
N/A
I've passed all my subjects except for mathematics, in which I got 29%. Am I at risk of repeating the year?
Nope. But you will most likely be hounded by all your maths teacher overlords telling you to do general maths.

On a more serious note- probably not. You can always just relearn gr.1-gr.9 maths during the first half of grade 10 anyways lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)