Australian Maths Competition request! (1 Viewer)

thecurryishot

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone.

After getting a D last year for AMC, I was motivated to accelerate to the top of my class this year.

I was just wondering if anyone has past papers and answers for this competition as I would like to make an early start to practicing for the test :headbang:

Any help would be appreciated

[Edit] I'm sittting the junior level exam.

Last edited:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hello everyone.

After getting a D last year for AMC, I was motivated to accelerate to the top of my class this year.

I was just wondering if anyone has past papers and answers for this competition as I would like to make an early start to practicing for the test :headbang:

Any help would be appreciated
I have a few but I'm not sure if it's legal to share them. Could anyone clarify whether it is or not?

bujolover

HSC
Last edited:

thecurryishot

HSC
N/A
Some resources I could find by searching up "amc past papers junior"...
- https://www.bhs.sa.edu.au/australian-mathematics-competition-questions/ (a few questions for each division on a school's website)
- https://edfinity.com/users/sign_up (GetSet AMC free sample problems)

Hope this helps! :) (And good to know that someone is so determined to do well in AMC. :D) Best of luck this year.
Thanks for the resources, I will try them out.

But not wanting to sound rude, I think it would be best if someone could share the papers as these resources are pretty scarce.
I'm not sure about the legality of sharing the papers or not, but I guess you could check in the textbook.

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the resources, I will try them out.

But not wanting to sound rude, I think it would be best if someone could share the papers as these resources are pretty scarce.
I'm not sure about the legality of sharing the papers or not, but I guess you could check in the textbook.
pretty sure it's illegal + some people actually pay for the past papers so I doubt they'd share

boredsatan

HSC
How much does it cost to sign up for the Australian maths competition

_Anonymous

HSC
How does one actually study for AMC style questions? The questions are so variant in content and 95% of the content in it isn't taught at school, does anyone know how to 'study' or at least prepare well for these sort of questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)