Urgent help with essay (1 Viewer)

red152

HSC
I am greatly struggling to write this history essay. I don't understand what types of evidence I should use, and how to integrate this type of evidence. The question is 'Evaluate the impact of a chosen movement in the progression of rights and
freedoms' This must include an analysis of THREE key actions or events specific
to that movement.
I chose the anti-nuclear movement, and my first body paragraph is on the New York City rally in 1982. What types of evidence should I use? I'm really confused PLEEEEEASE HELP!!!

Frostguard

HSC
I guess with your Anti-Nuclear Movement your assessment basically asks you to write about three main events your Movement has undertaken. Your first body is evidence enough, you would probably set your essay out in intro 3 bodies for 3 events and conclusion. You've got your first body and reason done now all you gotta do is just back it up, talk about the key events of the 1928 NYC rally, talk about some small details and how it directly links back to freedoms and rights. Basically just say what the event was and what was achieved? Did the rallies indeed stop nuclear weaponry or did all hell break loose and protestors were attacked? It's up to you inform your teacher on what happened. :D

red152

HSC
Thanks for the help, in fact, my result was very pleasing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)