Uni Grad
School has told me my timetable clashes. Originally I was doing:
SOR2
Eng Adv
Maths X1
Physics
Economics
Music 2

Eco Music and Phys can't be all done at once due to timetabling so I was forced to pickup Modern History.
One must go:
Physics | Economics | Music 2

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
if you're good at music, keep that. I'd then decide between Physics and Economics.

Both are pretty good in their own regards and with the new syllabus changes I heard Physics is really popular now.

I personally did Economics and I'd say do it if you like essay writing and reading the financial news.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Well from those 3 subjects, definitely keep the ones that you enjoy the most.

If you can't decide then I guess familiarise yourself with the content that will be learnt and ask yourself which one would be the most worth it in terms of enjoyment and scaling.

If you like essay writing then do Eco but if you like calculations then do Physics.

Also, if you love Music and are good at it, then take it.

Good luck!

Frostguard

HSC
Yeah basically what the others said, you choose the subject you love, and it seems that since you've chosen a subject like Music 2, you've got an interest in Music so it would be proper for you to keep Music.

Keep Physics if you like Science, getting straight to the point, short answers, practicals, and with the new syllabus, a lot more mathematical concepts and it would be a refresher from Sor 2 and Economics, which are both content heavy in their own respective areas

Keep Economics if you're interested in business, how the economy works, a lot of essay-writing, has a lot of content, but is rewarding if you do well, but then again both subjects are rewarding provided you do well.

Basically keep the subject you think you would enjoy more, check up the syllabuses/syllabi if you need to and good luck! :)

andrew_c

HSC
Uni Grad
Thankyou everyone for the replies.
Ended up going with Physics and Music 2 xD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)