ATTN: Year 9's, free ONLINE NAPLAN MATH PROGRAM (free only to BOS users / this time) (1 Viewer)

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A
http://mathplan.pythonanywhere.com/

There's currently aroudn 10~ different kinds of questions in there, and I'm releasing it free right now. Would like some feedback in return (eitheron this thread or emailed on the website).

I made this site myself. I also sort of used to frequent this site abit many years ago, thought i'd post here and give something in return

Feel free to share with your friends however this has ONLY been advertised on BOS so far :)

Note: I'll be changing the name to www.yourshipmate.com in a few days after I take care of some stuff.

Last edited:

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A
Re: ATTN: Year 9's, free ONLINE NAPLAN MATH PROGRAM (free only to BOS users / this ti

Also, see if you can find the easter egg :)

Killua101

HSC
Re: ATTN: Year 9's, free ONLINE NAPLAN MATH PROGRAM (free only to BOS users / this ti

great work, keen to see more development!! - from a tutor who has students in yr 9 :))

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A

Thanks so much guys :)

I changed the site and made it look fancier! Also reworked some stuff and fixed a bug

Has anyone found the portal easter egg yet? Hahaha.

www.yourshipmate.com

Last edited:

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A

Changed site name to www.yourshipmate.com :)

Remember to bookmark it for future use!

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A

bump1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)