Yr Ten Is Are Bludge! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah guys, just bludge this year, it don't mean shit.........wait till next year when things actually start to matter

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*Looks evily at all the people who didnt have to do Australian History and geography*
You's *points* all had it easy.....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Ok, the school certificate is actually a test which examines how well you have managed to fluke your way through the year by not studying or listening in class....

The Preliminary Course is actually "The year where you do no work cause you know how hard yr 12 will be".

Don't listen to your teachers, SC means nothing, and does not require study!!!! It's just like a harder version of those basic skills tests and ella tests you do in earlier years.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
props go out to malagngal for trying to pick up young chicks

if theres grass on the wicket.......

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i did it too!
history was ok coz i did it as an elective as well, but i was shocking at geography. really really bad at geography i was. on my last geography essay the marker wrote, 'are you kidding?' on my paper. (i wasn't)

and if any yr10s are here... go read a book

is a roflcopter
HSC
sifnt year 10s all jigging school at city or pc :D

s2ophie

HSC
oh history and geography was greaaaaat. Afterwards my teacher asked me what i worte for one of them cos she couldn't work out an aswer for herself. Plus we never got our marks back. That may have had something to do witht he large number of non-attempts their was!

lbft

Geek
HSC
Bah. Year 10 is a good time to get into good habits. I got into lots of bad habits in year 10 and so I've struggled against them in year 11 and 12.

Anyway, try your best in the SC but don't go nuts over it...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Yeha but all u current year 12'ers, just had to trial it not all of yous did it.
Hmmmm do yous know how bad it is when you have no idea how bad it is when you are completly lost, and you have no one else to ask cause no one else gets it???
I here you say "Yes Tenille i do", but then you get over it and either learn or go on to something else. But imagine two years of been lost (im really only talking bout geog here). not fun.
I so wished we got the actual tests back tho, i wanted to know where i went wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)