what are your electives? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
For YR 10???? i did Commerce- good. and computer studies- i seriously did nothing for 2 years and over the 2 years wrote 6 pages tops....

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i didnt find it easy really, we just didnt get taught anything and i didnt do anything cause i would have rather talked, god there were some good convo's lol.
I remember on one of the tests i got like 20% and that ended up been like the 3rd highest mark....

s2ophie

HSC
i did italian, computing studies and food tech.

italian was good

food tech was fun cos of the disgusting things we cooked

computing studies was deadly boring. They taught us how to use word! I doubt anyone was unable to use before then!!

meeeee

HSC
i know aye?! i thought it was just my school... seriously that subject is for those who have never seen a computer in their whole life
but i have to say i liked it coz i was good at it :)
although i think the computer courses in year 11 are MUCH harder than this..

paki_diva

in computing studies we did study word and excela nds tuff but only for a term...them we studied stuff like Q-basic (veryyyyyy unnecessary) a bit about hardware....powerpoint and graphics (morphings and stuff).

As for my electives...so i do computer studies, commerce (it was nice in yr 9 but this yr it's crap coz we got a seriously boring teacher) and textiles and design (this is quite good...i like it ;)).

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
mine was commerce and food tech. Comp studies is compulsory as its a 'technological' school. I didnt like either of my electives cause i didnt know how to cook in food tech and for commerce it was so boring i didnt do ne work. Just go for what u like or enjoy cause its not gonna affect anything after u finish except tell u what to choose for 11 n 12 subjects

meeeee

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
do u do textiles too? what projects have u done int hese 2 years?
um.. we made a bag.. top.. pants.. top.. outfit.. eh.. boring stuff
we just basically learnt the difference between knit and woven fabrics and learnt how to put a zip on..
how lame..

paki_diva

lolz...if u think tht's lame, get this
we did boxer shorts, a skirt, a toy for a 3 yr old kid, a top, a bussiness outfit.
in theory work we did surface decoration techniques (this was interesting) and all the other stupid stuff like putting a button, zipper, using sewing machine and stuff.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
computing :
easy as~

commerce :
fun + interesting~

electronics :
farrken borring as... every1 ended up talking every lesson and making fun of the teacher making his life hell making exaggerated impersonations of his voice lol...with 10 ppl in the class at least one of us got busted every lesson aha
oh yeah and playing around with soldering irons is heaps fun especially when u stick a soldering stick thru a whole coil of solder... except when it drips onto ur lap it is not fun at all >.<

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
ur sig is distracting me from doing my work stinger =.=

meeeee

HSC
ive been burnt so many times from solder irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)