Thoughts (1 Viewer)

HoldingOn

HSC
I found the multis very hard. Not because they were legitimately hard but because they were niche recall fact questions with two dubious answers. Seemed more University style bullshit testing to me. Might as well start including none of the above and all of the above in the options now. The rest of the paper was fine.

Last edited:

sourish

HSC
Yeah MC was pretty hard, and the whole short answer was labour markets for the most part which sucked.

fgbh

HSC
what did you get for the unemployment and GDP growth question i got 5% for both

fgbh

HSC
anyone who did the CAD the question.. what did u guys write about?

Karldahemster

Student
HSC
anyone who did the CAD the question.. what did u guys write about?
Structural and cyclical factors that influence both BOGS and net primary income (TOT, Exchange rates, narrow export base and savings and investment gap)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I found the multis very hard. Not because they were legitimately hard but because they were niche recall fact questions with two dubious answers. Seemed more University style bullshit testing to me. Might as well start including none of the above and all of the above in the options now. The rest of the paper was fine.
Sounds like your typical economics multiple choice issues in my opinion.

Powereaper

HSC
MCQs were more ambiguous than usual, with a lot of questions having 2 possible answers, but it wasn't legitimately hard.
I found the first few short answer questions kind of difficult, and I took some time.
The last essay question with CAD or sustainability, was a no-brainer for most with CAD, which is why I chose sustainability.
Dunno how it's gonna work out in the end really

HoldingOn

HSC
Sounds like your typical economics multiple choice issues in my opinion.
These had a slightly different feel to normal. The content was more business studies (factual info) but then twisted with a couple of vague answers which you could pick. For example there was a question about the NES and you would have to have read the fine print under the standard to get it correct- or guess correctly like I did. :rolleyes:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
These had a slightly different feel to normal. The content was more business studies (factual info) but then twisted with a couple of vague answers which you could pick. For example there was a question about the NES and you would have to have read the fine print under the standard to get it correct- or guess correctly like I did. :rolleyes:
I'll have to have a look at the paper. You have piqued my interest.

HoldingOn

HSC
What was the answer to the NES multi, was it the redundancy pay option.
Yes. What did you get for the one about the reason for the transition from state government industrial systems to Federal? I picked the one where firms employ people from interstate

sourish

HSC
Yes. What did you get for the one about the reason for the transition from state government industrial systems to Federal? I picked the one where firms employ people from interstate
I did to reduce compliance costs. I only did because I remembered a stat that said the adoptation of a nation industrial system in 2009 was expected to reduce compliance costs by $4.8 billion over the next 10 years. Idk though, you might be right.

HoldingOn

HSC
How about the returns to labour and return to enterprise? Another strange question

sourish

HSC
How about the returns to labour and return to enterprise? Another strange question
Yeah that was tricky, I think I choose d or something. It was the one where at least one worker is in a household typically is employed by a large firm. what did you choose?

HoldingOn

HSC
Yeah that was tricky, I think I choose d or something. It was the one where at least one worker is in a household typically is employed by a large firm. what did you choose?
I put C which was about small businesses. D didn’t make sense to me because it sounded to imprecise they don’t define a household or a large firm- like what does that mean? Still could be right though

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)