Questions For New Syllabus? (1 Viewer)

RhythmKnight

HSC
Hi are there any resources with relevant exam style questions for Chemistry and Physics? I am willing to buy it please let me know the book name. Ive looked at ATAR NOTES TOPIC TEST AND CAMBRIDGE STUDY GUIDE. Please let me know what is best and if there are better resources out there.
Thanks

fuck_hsc

HSC
N/A
Hi are there any resources with relevant exam style questions for Chemistry and Physics? I am willing to buy it please let me know the book name. Ive looked at ATAR NOTES TOPIC TEST AND CAMBRIDGE STUDY GUIDE. Please let me know what is best and if there are better resources out there.
Thanks
I've just ordered the ATAR Notes Physics topic test as I've heard good things about it.
If you want past relevant questions id recommend checking out Fathoming Physics if you google it, it has detailed notes and relevant past HSC Questions below them. I'd say a combination of the two would give you a really good exposure to the type of questions they may ask (especially atar notes).

RhythmKnight

HSC
Thank you so much for letting me know of the website fathoming physics! You've helped me out a lot! Please let me know how the ATAR NOTES Topic Test book is once you have received, if you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)