Life 4 years on from a 99 ATAR (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
I finished my HSC in 2015! Was just on here digging up some of my past advice posts to help my brother who is now on his HSC journey. Oh the glory days...

I was wondering, who would be keen if I did an in depth post recapping core HSC strategies to maximise your marks AND set yourself up for the future, what life has been like over the past four years, entering real life, etc?

Creds: 99.65 ATAR at at ~200 school after original goal of 90. Double state ranker. All rounders. 1000+ hours of tutoring experience. Spoken at high schools across Sydney on HSC advice. Travelled heaps. Started a few businesses. Currently studying in Canada. Done some pretty cool stuff the past few years...

To express interest please either a) like this or b) comment below if there’s anything specific you’d like to see included in it.

Much love
Swagmeister

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
I finished my HSC in 2015! Was just on here digging up some of my past advice posts to help my brother who is now on his HSC journey. Oh the glory days...

I was wondering, who would be keen if I did an in depth post recapping core HSC strategies to maximise your marks AND set yourself up for the future, what life has been like over the past four years, entering real life, etc?

Creds: 99.65 ATAR at at ~200 school after original goal of 90. Double state ranker. All rounders. 1000+ hours of tutoring experience. Spoken at high schools across Sydney on HSC advice. Travelled heaps. Started a few businesses. Currently studying in Canada. Done some pretty cool stuff the past few years...

To express interest please either a) like this or b) comment below if there’s anything specific you’d like to see included in it.

Much love
Swagmeister
I remember you, you were an absolute gun at econ from what i remember

ZhizhongGod

HSC
Sup m8 I go Macquarie Uni and got 99.95 ATAR

Life 1 day on from a 99.95 ATAR, I feel still pretty good

AMA

Accurate

clix
HSC
Hey, how are you studying in Canada, cuz umm they don't accept ATAR because it's an Australian thing. so how'd you get in?

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Hey, how are you studying in Canada, cuz umm they don't accept ATAR because it's an Australian thing. so how'd you get in?
That's like asking how all the international students at Australian universities got in since they didn't sit the HSC lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)