having a mental breakdown.. (1 Viewer)

107thbarnes

HSC
I got 52% on my recent maths adv. exam weighing 30%...

I can't estimate my ranking but i'm guessing i'm towards the bottom of my cohort (i got 83% in the previous exam). I'm so nervous and angry at myself. This just drives me to work harder to pull up my rank but I'm not sure if I can do it. Any help?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
It's alright just try ur best, I was almost last for english after speech and half yearly (combined around 25%) out of like 35 people then I ended 5th so just try ur best and try think why you got 52%, then improve on those points :) If you don't try and improve on where you went wrong then yes that's a bad thing but if you learn from it then it's fine!

107thbarnes

HSC
It's alright just try ur best, I was almost last for english after speech and half yearly (combined around 25%) out of like 35 people then I ended 5th so just try ur best and try think why you got 52%, then improve on those points :) If you don't try and improve on where you went wrong then yes that's a bad thing but if you learn from it then it's fine!
thanks! i've been trying to think for the best, the only thing i can really do now is keep pushing on. it's nice to know others have been in similar situations.

107thbarnes

HSC
Push on buddy, you don't want to regret, the worst that can happen is to say that you've tried. You got this!
thanks! i'll regret it if i just sit around being sad about my mark so i might as well just push on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)