1984 and hidden figures (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey peeps just wondering what human experience the composers are conveying in each, and whether there are any anomalies, paradoxes or inconsietences?

thanx :)

jasn9776

HSC
in 1984, the Orwellian(Yes that is an adjective i heard during the banking royal commission) text that shows the dictatorial power of society upon an individual. Winston is forced to have a human experience of suppression as he is closely watched 24 hours a day. Hidden figures, (I remember going on a physics excursion to watch this lmao) but basically the African American scientists are exposed to the negative societal prejudices towards those of their ethnic background. This means they are similarly suppressed and have negative emotional human experiences.

1984 films explore the anomalies of how people when faced with collective pressures as an individual, may be forced to give up their individuality despite their determination.

Similarly, Hidden figures shows through storytelling how the racial tensions at the time inhibited social growth. Showing a paradox that despite our desire for success, society denies the incredibly knowledgeable women of their rights to work in NASA.

Ehh whatever, honestly i haven't even seen either in like 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)