hardest topic (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
i dont reckon probabilty is that bad, u just have to multiply and add stuff together. binomial therom is i reckon the worst topic. it takes so long 2 understand and 2 do the exercises on it:eek: i reckon polynomials is the best though:D its so easy. i love it:D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the applications of calculus 3U is pretty tough for me
i probably rate that my toughest

Powerpuff Girl

me too!

i agree with the calculus......application of cal to physical world is the bit i dont get, the rates and stuff are easy but i get confused when it comes to projectile motion etc.

COMPREHENSIVE

I haven't learnt bionomials or proballity yet, but from what i have done i think that applications of calculas to the physical world is defently the hardest inpaticular simple harmonic motion which cost me marks in the CSSA trial.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I used to have the most trouble with binomial theorem. Wait until you start doing it at uni. :)

SkAnDi

HSC
Permutations/Combinations.

I sat there for a week going "wtf?!?!"

It's all this logic thinking, which i totally just don't understand!! To top it off, there's no working, so you can't really see where you went wrong.

It's like, either oyu get it, or you don't.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Use permutations when you're changing the order of a group of items (for example, rearranging the letters in the word SCIENCE).

Use combinations when you're choosing specific (or just a certain number of) items from a group of items (for example, picking committee members).

Dumbarse

yehh its not as easy as just saying that but, we had a question in our trial that could have been done by perm or comb so that just fooled everyone, its impossible to check if your right

Lugia

I agree perms and combs is the HARDEST topic!!! Somehow with every question, I can think of like 4 or 5 different ways of doing it and I always get a different answer each time. How am I suppose to know which one is right??!!! I mean, when I was thinking about it, they all sounds right... :(

Jenn

i do not like most of the topics starting with P
-probabiltity.. permutations, combinations
-projectile

maybe thats it lol....

i used to hate circle.. its ALRIGHT now.. coz they seem to only ask about certain rules...... most of the time its always the same one..... i reckon prob is prob the hardest hehe :D

thrillhouse

we just started induction, god it annoys me when i can't get the answer, but when i do its a great feeling. lol.
can't wait to do binomial thm :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yes 3u is pretty challenging

(if your a 4U person readin this, shuddup! :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)