western trial (1 Viewer)

ToRnaDo

HSC
Hey Survivor..i did the Western Trial paper last 2 weeks..i do have the question and the solution...U knew me, right??? From ESL forum chat...Do u really need this paper????

Azn fairies

what is the western trail papper??.. never heaard of it befroe .. which subject does this papper apply for??? CHem?

Viper

HSC
I did the extension 1 Maths western trial... Did everyone else find it really really long?? My teacher didn't even finish it in 2 hours (and he had the solutions next to him)

Originally posted by Azn fairies
what is the western trail papper??.. never heaard of it befroe .. which subject does this papper apply for??? CHem?
This is the Mathematics Exension 1 forum mate.... what do you think its for?

Cheers.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i think i did the wetsren trial as well... i have answers and the quetsions if anyone wants it ...kinda weird..... but yeah my teacher changed one quetsion from it though... haha bought papers :p

Azn fairies

Originally posted by Viper
I did the extension 1 Maths western trial... Did everyone else find it really really long?? My teacher didn't even finish it in 2 hours (and he had the solutions next to him)

This is the Mathematics Exension 1 forum mate.... what do you think its for?

Cheers.
yeah i know there is one for math3u..i was wondering if it did one for chem or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)