Does your school set hard ext1 maths tests? (1 Viewer)

coroneos

Firstly, tell me if your school sets them at all. I hear some schools outsouce the math paper setting jobs to some other people.

But, our school tends to set such hard tests that like 65% would get you just above above 75/150 ranking.

The amount of tricks and questions is just ridiculous.

Over97

Banned
yeah my school sets it, dunnno if its difficult, i havent compared it to other schools

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
our school sets it and its always been easy... until this year. it was really hard compared to past papers and previous assessments.

coroneos

They seem to set the test for like a 2hour test when in fact we only get 50mins.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
our school is so inconsistent- in the last assessment b4 trials, like 30 ppl got more than 80 out of 84... but for the trials ppl are struggling to even get 70... same teacher same length of time... meh

Affinity

HSC
the average of overall school marks is around 40-50% for my school...

Viper

HSC
My school bought the Western Trial. It was really really hard. Nowhere near enough time to complete it in 2 hours. Not even our teacher finished it!

I guess they wanted to 'scare us' for the HSC so we might study a bit more and get a reasonable result???

I got 52% and i came 3rd.... (out of 6 hehehe)

Cheers

kouri

well w t f
HSC
we only have one 3u class in my school... and my teacher's answer to my lil question

me: is our test easy compared to everyone elses?
A: I dont set easy exams.
me...sinking into my seat.

our 2u though was really easy until the trials. when they decided to play a lil joke and make the test freaking hard for some freaking reason...

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
our school is so inconsistent- in the last assessment b4 trials, like 30 ppl got more than 80 out of 84... but for the trials ppl are struggling to even get 70... same teacher same length of time... meh
They had to make the trial harder so as to separate people and get some sort of spread.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
nah ours isnt that hard considering people can get into the nineties but then theres this tail and some people fail.. but our trial was friggin hard! average was about 40%

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
ours is hard..
but its alrights i rather it be hard then easy!

shadowRRL

HSC
mine was pretty ezy but only one person got above 80% i think it was private paper which is bought not made by teacher

shadowRRL

HSC
Have anyone here attempted the independent paper for 3U yet
I find it pretty ezy in the first five questions didnt have a chance to do the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)