finished the course?? (1 Viewer)

Dumbarse

has everyone finished the 3 unit course yet?, we havent, we've still got geometry circle, 3D trig and binomial probabilty,. i think we'll be pushing to finish the course

At my tutor we already finished the course in like April/March but at school we just finished before the trials(which was about a month ago) and are now just doing revision.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Dumbarse
has everyone finished the 3 unit course yet?, we havent, we've still got geometry circle, 3D trig and binomial probabilty,. i think we'll be pushing to finish the course
circle geometry?
that was our very first topic in yr11
i thought it was preliminary anyway?

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Dumbarse
arent alot of those topics from yr 11? binomial probability is the only y12 topic in that list, but its a pretty easy topic. binomial theroy is a bitch though. but yeah we finished about a week b4 the trials.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Yes, we finished the course early because we're the 4unit class and we had other things to do, like mechanics *cringe*

Still, there's quite a lot of content in both the 3 and 4 unit courses.

KingofthieF

I dun know what my teacher is doing but we finished the whole course 2 weeks be4 the trials... so now we are like all bludging and stuff... nice and relaxing~~

esther

HSC
yeah same we finished b4 trials aswell.... we're just doin revision and we're doin past trial papers from all over the place.... our teacher has seemed to hab gotten lots of past papers from diff skools and the catholic and the independent ones and stuff... i dun think im gonna b able to do them all....

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Just finished 3U course!!

Only 4U mechanics topic to go!!

Now, if I could only remember who to do multiplication without a calculator ...

Or add 1 and 1 ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)