3U CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you think you went? Easier than you expected...? too hard?

Personally I was expecting something impossible and was shocked I could do quite a fair bit of the paper with ease and thinking about some of the others got me there.

I had plenty of time but I felt sick half way through the exam... :S It messed up my thoughts >_<

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
How do you think you went? Easier than you expected...? too hard?

Personally I was expecting something impossible and was shocked I could do quite a fair bit of the paper with ease and thinking about some of the others got me there.

I had plenty of time but I felt sick half way through the exam... :S It messed up my thoughts >_<
Yeah it wasn't as bad as last years I don't think.

I had a can of V before the exam and I was full rushing and I didnt think properly for the first half an hour, so at first I was like 'oh shit', but once I calmed down, I got all the questions out except for the last bit of the projectiles. Ahh well. Also I think I might've screwed up the related rates.

Overall a decent exam and a big LOL at the circle geometry.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Good exam except for the projectile motion. Best circle geometry question ever.

HSC
i couldnt do the last 2 questions and Q6a

i spent 30 minutes in total on question 5a alone cos i kept doing stupid mistakes which fucked up everything, in the end i didnt even finish it

i think it was 5 a the one where the roots were in arithmetic sequence

daryl-d

HSC
what did u guys get for the value of theta on the very last part of q7, i think i got theta= tan inverse(2h/c) or someting like that

HSC
what did u guys get for the value of theta on the very last part of q7, i think i got theta= tan inverse(2h/c) or someting like that
i got (1/2)inversesin(something really big and scary)
i prob did it wrong

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
easiest paper.

Finished 1-6 in about hour and finished the last question in 25 minutes. Had about 35 minutes in hand. Should get about 80.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it was pretty easy... and the cirlce geo question! HA XDrofl... oh no... you're a naughty circle! XD

I couldn't get the last two questions in 7) though... ii) iii) were hard and I wasn't thinking straight.

HSC
easiest paper.

Finished 1-6 in about hour and finished the last question in 25 minutes. Had about 35 minutes in hand. Should get about 80.
did u get 6 for the most likely no of correct guesses? *crosses fingers*

Snoople

HSC
im with you seb.. 20% fail..
i havent even seen half those questions before
maybe our school is fail haha

this website is the worst for self esteem

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
im with you seb.. 20% fail..
i havent even seen half those questions before
maybe our school is fail haha

this website is the worst for self esteem
Don't worry... I f***ed a heap up too... it's okay.

crystalfishy

HSC
omg did anyone get to keep their paper? i wanna check Q4, 5 and 6... i think i screwed it zomgg =[[
lucky my school changed question7 else i would be even more screwed =[
if any1 has the paper ppl msg me ..i need some closure before my chemistry trial

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i must say that was pretty decent - i thought it was a bit easier that last year's catholic trial.
didn't get much for 7. ii) or iii).
lol...of all the questions, it was the graph in q.1 that i fully forgot how to do! but i did it wrong way round, so im heaps peeved about that!
all in all, im thinking i lost 7-10 marks all up, so im not too disappointed and officially finished trials!! woot!
hello 4-day weekend =D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
i must say that was pretty decent - i thought it was a bit easier that last year's catholic trial.
didn't get much for 7. ii) or iii).
lol...of all the questions, it was the graph in q.1 that i fully forgot how to do! but i did it wrong way round, so im heaps peeved about that!
all in all, im thinking i lost 7-10 marks all up, so im not too disappointed and officially finished trials!! woot!
hello 4-day weekend =D
I wish I could take a 4day weekend...

i gotta get back to Year 11 and do 4 assessments... really soon! >_<

I have not done prelim homework for over 5 weeks now and not been doing anything other than listening in some classes... and I'm only behind in Chemistry by a little bit and behind in Physics a little (but a lot for my usual standard... since I like to keep up on notes... and I'm so far behind on notes)

isabelle101

HSC
I failed T.T :burn:
but i am probably alone haha
lol no worries i totally failed too!!

I reckon the past cssa papers were heaps easier compared to this one.

The binomial q's and projectile motion q's and shm q's and probability q's killed me...loved the circle geometry question though!! :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)