3U Hard Trial!! (1 Viewer)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
I had a hard trial paper, and want to know where the hell my teacher got it from!!
Tell me if anyone had the same one as me??
Question 1: Had a gay projectile question
Question 2: Some massive circle geometry
Question 6: Had the crappest ever 7 or so marker Log question
Question 7: Bionomial (Coefficient of Ratio 6:3:1 or something), and some Probability question!

If your test was same, tell me, and if you know what paper it was please tell me.

HSC
oh, and no i dont know where they bought it from, but it was bloody gay! 4sure

Valupatitta

HSC
Omfg same trial paper as james ruse lamooooooooooo no wonder why im gonna fail

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I had a hard trial paper, and want to know where the hell my teacher got it from!!
Tell me if anyone had the same one as me??
Question 1: Had a gay projectile question
Question 2: Some massive circle geometry
Question 6: Had the crappest ever 7 or so marker Log question
Question 7: Bionomial (Coefficient of Ratio 6:3:1 or something), and some Probability question!

If your test was same, tell me, and if you know what paper it was please tell me.
HAHAHA :rofl2:. What a totally unrealistic paper! Projectile is always 6 or 7 in the real tests :lol:

P.S. I pwn at logs. There was the easiest 4 marker in the CSSA trial... XD took me a bit to realise what I did wrong the first time and I was like 'epic fail at perception'.

HSC
the test was from TrialMaths Enterprises.
We had a massive mark range in our school
The marks went from 98%, 81%, 71%, 60s- 20's

Someone should post it up to see how it compares with other tests.

megaman

HSC
I did the independent paper im assuming and it seemed really hard for me, i know i failed but it was harder then the past HSC papers that i had done and less straight forward in many questions. But might just be me.

Thecorey0

HSC
I did the independent paper im assuming and it seemed really hard for me, i know i failed but it was harder then the past HSC papers that i had done and less straight forward in many questions. But might just be me.
I thought the independent paperwas quite easy. 7a was a joke - easiest projectile I’ve ever seen. Compared to past HSC's, especially questions 7's, it was nothing. That is mine and my teacher's opinion though.

marshy01

HSC
Someone want to chuck up a description of what im looking at lol i dont sit this one till wednesday :)

thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)