terry lee and fitzpatrick (1 Viewer)

TwilightZone

HSC
hey guys, does anyone know where i can get fitzpatrick 3U solutions without paying? they're so expensive for each topic, iv heard they sell around 50$ per topic. oh and does anyone also know where i can get the terry lee cds aswell?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I don't think Terry Lee textbooks come with a CD? o_o Correct me if I'm wrong.

TwilightZone

HSC
you sure? im sorry i didnt mean the ones from his textbook, cauz i'v heard that he gives out CDs from his tution....well thats what i've heard

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
they're so expensive for each topic, iv heard they sell around 50$ per topic.
You do realise that it takes ALOT of time to write up solutions nicely, dont you?

I have them for Binomial, combinations and binomial probability and applications of calculus to the physical world.

But I'm not keen on sharing them here =\ maybe privately, but then again, it is copyright infringement. It's also got my school's logo on it, so if the authors find it then they'll know where to point fingers =\

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
well i don't think you can get solutions for less than $50. they cost heaps. so the only way you can get the solutions is to get if off someone who is willing to put it up freely or buy them yourself.

alternatively, post all the questions up and someone might be nice enough to write solutions for some of the questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)