Record of completing Q1-Q4 of any HSC trial (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Actual HSC or just trial papers?

Edit- just read thread title- I'm an idiot

lolcakes52

HSC
20~ maybe 25 if I get stumped or blank.

edit: Thought this was ext 2, my mistake. Takes about 10 - 15 for ext 1.

deswa1

HSC
So you just go non-stop...no thinking?
Actually most top end 4U students can do most of the 3U paper this way. Q1 especially you could literally do in under two mins if you were racing because it tends to be integration (which you can do by recognition), and random stuff like ratio division (use formula) and limits of those random trig things (like sinx/x).

Obviously it probs wouldn't be ideal to do it this fast in a test though because you could make sillies- its better to go slower and get everything right first time imo

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
They are pretty straight forward; usually limits, angles b/w two intervals, ratios, integration, perm comb etc
Thats pretty crazy lol 15min! How do u increase speed + accuracy, keep doing past papers with your maximum speed untill u reach ur goal?

Mr Slick

Banned
HSC
N/A
Actually most top end 4U students can do most of the 3U paper this way. Q1 especially you could literally do in under two mins if you were racing because it tends to be integration (which you can do by recognition), and random stuff like ratio division (use formula) and limits of those random trig things (like sinx/x).

Obviously it probs wouldn't be ideal to do it this fast in a test though because you could make sillies- its better to go slower and get everything right first time imo

+1

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

LOL 2 MINUTES FOR Q1, so people are turning into superheroes...!

HSC
Uni Grad
ouch. yeah. I thought it was MX2 as well. Well, for MX1, I can complete from Q1 to Q4 in 20 min (depending on the difficulty of the paper, obviously)

deswa1

HSC
LOL 2 MINUTES FOR Q1, so people are turning into superheroes...!
I'm perfectly serious.

Honestly though who really cares? Like say I can finish the whole 3U paper in an hour. So what? I don't get bonus points for finishing early (though I do get heaps of time to check my work). My point is though that a steady worker who takes just under the two hours to finish the paper could conceivably get the exact same mark as me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)