Preliminary stuff in HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, i was wondering which topics are going to be examined in HSC that is covered in year 11.
I know circle geometry does, do anyone know any other topics?

Come at me

HSC
N/A
For maths, all year 11 and year 12 stuff is in the exams

Gen Maths, adv maths, mx1 and mx2

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Everything? omg... so you mean things like pascals triangle is well?
tnx for the answer btw

Come at me

HSC
N/A
tnx for the answer btw
ur kidding me right?!
u do freakin 4u and u dnt ur basics like pascals triangle? and yes you can be examined on anything....and come on bro, whats so hard about pascals triangle>?

Come at me

HSC
N/A
if you find pascal's triangle hard, then GL with doing 4u (even 3u) next year and gl with getting 99 atar :p

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
tnx for the answer btw
You will be tested on everything you learnt in y11 and y12. TECHNICALLY you never need to know what Pascal's triangle is. But it really helps in the understanding of what the Binomial Theorem is. In Pascal's triangle, how to form it is easy, however it can go really deep in connection with Binomial Theorem so no one should underestimate it.

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
ur kidding me right?!
u do freakin 4u and u dnt ur basics like pascals triangle? and yes you can be examined on anything....and come on bro, whats so hard about pascals triangle>?
Lol i think u misunderstood me... i said pascals triangle cuz its too easy :p why would it be examined in year 12? It's so easy its not even worth coming out in HSC :p
tnx for the help though :)

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
You will be tested on everything you learnt in y11 and y12. TECHNICALLY you never need to know what Pascal's triangle is. But it really helps in the understanding of what the Binomial Theorem is. In Pascal's triangle, how to form it is easy, however it can go really deep in connection with Binomial Theorem so no one should underestimate it.
tytyty :) so TECHNICALLY i dont need to know it :) but then its gonna help my understanding on binomial therom and such Aha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)