Maths Extension 1 thoughts about upcoming Maths 2U Paper (1 Viewer)

crizk

HSC
Maths Extension 1 students, how are you guys feeling about tomorrow's 2U exam?! Any pressure, on the fact that we're expecting to get band 6s in this one?:jawdrop: Honestly can't be bothered. I'd rather do 3U first, and get the harder stuff out of the way

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Im feeling fine about the 2U paper, its just that I cant be bothered studying for 2u since the papers are boring compared to 3U :/

RishBonjour

HSC
looking forward to 2 u paper. yep, hopefully band mid band 6s for a few of us in my class.
3u shall be fine- ahhhh the multiple choice fml. everything else is fine. (unless last question is perms and combs or probability)

habitres

HSC
looking forward to 2 u paper. yep, hopefully band mid band 6s for a few of us in my class.
3u shall be fine- ahhhh the multiple choice fml. everything else is fine. (unless last question is perms and combs or probability)
Agreed. the 2012 CSSA trials we did killed me on that. Proving binomial expansion and coefficients is quite tough

lgnorance

HSC
2u is like a massage. It's relaxing and boring when you do it and when you come out, you feel good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)