Anyone else screwed for Extension? (1 Viewer)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
I'm actually just hoping for a pass right now.
I just don't understand concepts at all, and I've always struggled with Maths Ext.

What about you guys?

JohnCoffey

HSC
definitely the least prepared for the subject requiring the most practice haha, oh well, I'm fairly sure 3u won't be counted for my atar :(
would've been nice to have that juicy scaling.

SunnyScience

HSC
I was almost failing year 11...54% for my year 11 yearly. Came 3rd in year 12...was coming first until trials. Still crapping myself. Hopefully my rank will pull me up.

stillthinkin

HSC
Haven't studied at all don't know most of the concepts will be amazed if I pass...luckily god bless my 13 units and therefore it is not counting

arrogant

HSC
Just put down everything you know. MX1 and MX2 markers tend to give stacks of work for marking

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Haven't studied at all don't know most of the concepts will be amazed if I pass...luckily god bless my 13 units and therefore it is not counting
Woo, 13 units! That's why I'm not extremely worried, because I am certain it won't count to my ATAR!

blieu

HSC
I'm screwed. I haven't touched 3u in a while and I have another exam tomorrow so :S

animerocker

HSC
I'm screwed. I haven't even touched my extension textbook since the trials. I have forgotten majority of the concepts. Regardless I only need an ATAR of 75 for my uni course and I have 13 units.

RishBonjour

HSC
screwed for circle geo + perms and combs.
nohopeinlyf.

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
lol 3u is nothing for people doin 4u :D

ismeta

HSC
lol 3u is nothing for people doin 4u :D
I love how after the 2U/4U exams the 2U kids (doing 3U as well) are freaking out about 3U...and the 4U kids are pretty much like, "Yeaaaaaaah 3U bring it." Or maybe that's just my school.

as for the exam itself I should be okay at the very least, I won't fall too hard if I mess up as I'm ranked 2nd - at least, assuming my cohort doesn't flounder as well :p

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
I love how after the 2U/4U exams the 2U kids (doing 3U as well) are freaking out about 3U...and the 4U kids are pretty much like, "Yeaaaaaaah 3U bring it." Or maybe that's just my school.

as for the exam itself I should be okay at the very least, I won't fall too hard if I mess up as I'm ranked 2nd - at least, assuming my cohort doesn't flounder as well :p
All 4u kids in the state! haha 3u is like a walk in the park ...

RishBonjour

HSC
Can u do binomial probability? It's so hard
Binomial probability is generally easier than perms and combs. But I have trouble with this whole probability topic.
but binomial theorem etc. best topic.

and Nws m8 -, if its "nothing" for you m8. expecting a state rank. Also, i think 4u kids are expected to get 95+ in 3u. (if they are competent in 4u, not just those kids who pick it and struggle the whole year hoping "scaling" will save them)

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Binomial probability is generally easier than perms and combs. But I have trouble with this whole probability topic.

and Nws m8 -, if its "nothing" for you m8. expecting a state rank. Also, i think 4u kids are expected to get 95+ in 3u. (if they are competent in 4u, not just those kids who pick it and struggle the whole year hoping "scaling" will save them)
I don't think 3u is hard for any 4u kid :p

RishBonjour

HSC
I don't think 3u is hard for any 4u kid :p
not hard =/= nothing.
Its similar with 3u kids and 2u.
But you have to consider the amount of people doing 4u just because "my parents expect + scaling" and get shit in 3u.
but yeah, generally, 4u kids should smash 3u. good luck tomorrroww! I should practice some perms and combs now. Ahh hopefully its not the ze last question.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Ok :), i gotta work on my weaknesses aswell instead of fully mastering my favourite topics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)